- Holy Michael, the Archangel, Defend Us in Battle: Prayer of the Day for Friday, October 29, 2021by Catholic Online on October 29, 2021 at 12:00 am
Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
- Peace of Heart: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, October 28, 2021by Catholic Online on October 28, 2021 at 12:00 am
Almighty and Eternal God, Give me, I beseech You, the great gift of inward peace. Command the winds and storms of my unruly passions. Subdue, by Your grace, my proneness to love created things too much. Give me a love of suffering for Your sake. make me forbearing and kind to others, that I may avoid quarrels and contentions. And teach me constantly to seek after and to acquire that perfect resignation to Your Holy Will which alone brings interior peace. Amen.
- Prayer for Purity: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, October 27, 2021by Catholic Online on October 27, 2021 at 12:00 am
Jesus, Lover of chastity, Mary, Mother most pure, and Joseph, chaste guardian of the Virgin, to you I come at this hour, begging you to plead with God for me. I earnestly wish to be pure in thought, word and deed in imitation of your own holy purity. Obtain for me, then, a deep sense of modesty which will be reflected in my external conduct. Protect my eyes, the windows of my soul, from anything that might dim the luster of a heart that must mirror only Christlike purity. And when the "Bread ...
- For Expectant Mothers: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, October 26, 2021by Catholic Online on October 26, 2021 at 12:00 am
Almighty and everlasting God, through the power of the Holy Spirit, you prepared the body of the Virgin Mary to be a worthy dwelling place of your divine son. You sanctified St. John the Baptist, while still in his mother's womb. Listen now to my prayer. Through the intercession of St. Gerard, watch over my child and me; protect us at the time of delivery. May my child receive the saving graces of Baptism, lead a Christian life, and, together with all the members of our family, attain ...
- Bless Me, O Lord.: Prayer of the Day for Monday, October 25, 2021by Catholic Online on October 25, 2021 at 12:00 am
Heavenly Father, Almighty God, I humble myself before your Presence. What a joy it is to come to you. I thank you and I praise your infinite Majesty, Omnipotence and Perfections. Please forgive me of all my sins. Lord I come to you in my nothingness. I want to worship you and adore you, to love you with all my heart, with all my mind, with all my soul and with all my strength. I want to burn with desire for you like an angel. I need you my Lord, I am ...